Friday, May 14, 2010

Disengage the rage

Push the clutch in
release me now
let me feel the
burn in the veins
roar in the heart,
Red line me now
I am about to burn out.

The bitter pleasure
leads to sweetest of pains.
We are but one now,
separation
no longer exists
The life of horror flick,
No more!
This evil I bring its a reality show.

Held at your feet
by these invisible chains.
Toss me a bone
taunt me some more
tasting the flesh
awakens the beast.
With the killer growl
I am taking you down
Step in the ring
My patience is thin.

I am no square pants
as I sponge up your sins
Brightening your halo
With evil deeds,
violent responsibilities.
As realms divide
The closer we become.
As the division bell rings
So fly the pigs
Sheep feast on dogs
The chaos rages on
As peace rules within.

Transmuate your soul
from gold to lead
let it not be
life's final step.
Retreat to your rage
the angry shell.
Run to the hills
as the angels of sin
rain sulfur and fire
on our souless bodies
laying beneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment